The iConnectivity AUDIO4c is an inventive audio and MIDI Interface for live streaming, performance and recording. AUDIO4c combines Audio and MIDI connectivity with powerful software routing options to streamline workflow.
– Mac, PC iOS and Android Compatible
– Multi-host Device ports: use 2 computer devices at the same time
– Audio and MIDI passThru routes audio digitally between two computing devices
– 4 XLR / ¼” TRS combo analog inputs
– 4 premium microphone preamplifiers with 48v phantom power
– 4 ¼” TRS balanced analog outputs
– ¼” stereo headphone output with independent mix
– 1 X 1 regular 5 pin DIN-MIDI in/out
– USB-MIDI Host port: connect up to 8 MIDI class-compliant peripherals via a USB hub
– Standalone computer-less operation
– Mix/merge audio and host 5 pin DIN + USB class-compliant MIDI
– Comprehensive audio mixing /routing between connected USB devices and analog outputs
– High-resolution audio – up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion
– Capacitive touch user controls
From recording song ideas to full-fledged mobile productions, Audio Evolution Mobile sets the standard for music creation on Android. Whether you are recording using the internal mic or recording from a multi-channel USB audio or MIDI interface, Audio Evolution Mobile rivals desktop DAWs. Featuring editing with unlimited undo/redo, virtual instruments, real-time effects, mixer automation, audio loops, drum pattern editing and so on, the app will give you endless creativity options.
And if you still have questions or problems, there is always somebody to help you out on our forums or get lightning fast replies from our email tech support!
Now for the boring list of features:
• Multitrack audio recording / playback
• MIDI sequencing
• Drum pattern editor
• Low latency and multichannel recording/playback using a USB audio interface (*)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts
• Loop playback
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Latency correction for track synchronisation
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files (m4a and others when running Android 4.1 or higher)
• Mastering (mixdown) to stereo WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Punch in/out
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects, 2 effect sends and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks
• Unlimited number of groups
• Real-time effects including: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, flanger, noise gate and many more!
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Projects are interchangeable with our iOS version
• Export to other DAW’s by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• Cloud sync to Google Drive (backup or share/exchange projects with one of your other devices on Android or iOS or collaborate with friends)
• In short: a complete portable multitrack digital audio workstation (DAW) that will replace your 4 track recorder or tape machine, almost for free!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to expand your studio:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO). Please see our compatibility list here https://www.extreamsd.com/USBAudioRecorderPRO and for more information here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
• FX pack 2 (10-, 15-, 30-band graphic EQ)
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb)
• ToneBoosters EQ with frequency analyzer
• ToneBoosters Compressor
• ToneBoosters Ferox
• Vocal Tune with two-voice harmonizer
• Loop/sample packs
• Soundfont packs
The R0DE SC4 is a high-quality shielded adaptor, designed to allow microphones with a 3.5mm output to connect to TRRS smartphones and tablets. This is ideal for users wanting to connect their hardware output to their Android phone. The gold-plated contacts are colour coded, with grey indicating the TRRS output. Record video to your phone with a direct audio feed from your mix or external hardware.
Zoom H1 mic and audio interface for Android allows you to capture high quality video with direct high quality audio from your mixer. Just connect your mixer output to the H1 interface on your Android and record video with the phone while you jam and the direct audio feed with record with it in the video. No more micing the room and getting poor quality audio on your videos. The ultra-compact H1 is tiny enough to be slipped into your pocket, yet it delivers big sound. It’s perfect for capturing song ideas and documenting lectures and meetings—a whole lot faster and easier than taking notes!
With its built-in stereo X/Y microphone, Auto Level control, and low cut filter, the H1 is also ideal for recording interviews, live concerts, and band rehearsals.
Lightweight and ultra-compact
Built-in 90˚ X/Y stereo microphone
Records directly to microSD and microSDHC cards up to 32GB
Supports up to 24-bit/96kHz WAV audio, as well as a variety of MP3 formats
Stereo Mic/Line Input jack with Plug-in power
Monitoring speaker and stereo Phones/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
Requires just a single AA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable battery, with up to 10 hours of battery life
Same frequency and SPL handling as popular Zoom H2
Records Broadcast WAV (BWF) at 96kHz/48kHz/44.1kHz at 16-bit or 24-bit
Records MP3 from 48 to 320kbps for maximum recording time
Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
You can use the OTG cable I recommend below. you won’t need the adapter as seen in the video. What this OTG cable does is goes from the USB from your Android to the USB 2.0 mini connector on the Zoom H1 mic so you can record audio straight into your Android while shooting your live jam videos. This mic has a stereo audio input.
Compact, portable, and easy to use, GO:MIXER makes it simple to record high-quality audio in music videos and other video content created with your smartphone. Just plug in GO:MIXER to capture a pristine stereo soundtrack directly to your video as you perform. With multiple inputs available, you can connect a mic, musical instruments, and media players and mix them all together live while you shoot. Instead of relying on your phone’s noisy mono mic or recording external audio tracks that you have to sync later in a video editor, you can now record top-quality audio in one quick and easy step. GO:MIXER is the ideal solution for adding a pro sound touch to your social media videos, helping you get more views and attract more followers.
Palm-sized audio mixer for smartphones
Ideal for both desktop and mobile use
Multiple inputs—connect a mic, musical instruments, and media players
Plug and play—ready for immediate use right out of the box
Connection cables for iOS and Android devices included
Powered from the smartphone connection; no batteries or AC adapter required
Center Cancel function for karaoke-style singing
Make inspiring music creations with NodeBeat, the intuitive and fun visual music app for all ages. Whether you’re 5 or 105, NodeBeat will make you sound like a pro. Create your own music in a matter of minutes or listen to NodeBeat generate its own. Easily record and share your creations with friends. Discover your musical genius with NodeBeat!
★ Features Include ★
-Adjustable Node Physics
-Drag & drop to add and remove nodes
-Pitch Shift Audio
-Adjustable Tempo (BPM) & Note Beat
-Creative Sound Sculpting: Echo, Attack, Decay, Release
-Audio Waveform Adjustment (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square)
-Drum and Octave (pitched) Generators
-Record and email audio file
-Start/Stop Octave Generators by double tapping
-Sleep Timer for falling asleep to NodeBeat
-Shake to Clear Screen
The award-winning and bestselling MorphWiz has finally landed on Android as the fun and easy-to-use MorphWiz-Play!
MorphWiz, the brain child of Dream Theater keyboardist, Jordan Rudess, and award-winning developer, Kevin Chartier, took the music app business by storm, winning Billboard’s Best Music Creation App, the Best App Ever award for Best Music App, and an Electronic Musician Editor’s choice award. Jordan uses MorphWiz on stage and in the studio with his prog-metal band, Dream Theater.
MorphWiz-Play takes the deep synthesis and immersive visuals of MorphWiz and packages it into 30 custom presets programmed personally by the Wizard himself, Jordan Rudess.
You’ll love experimenting with all of the presets, and you will be blown away by one of the coolest methods of controlling sound that you’ve ever laid hands on.
Jordan states, “Our goal was to create an instrument that would allow the seamless morphing of the audio and visual domain while delivering a seamless musical experience. I believe the multitouch platform opens up a whole new world of creation for electronic musical instruments. MorphWiz features a totally unique pitch control system that is still uncharted territory in today’s musical instrument world. This is the heart of MorphWiz.”
Here are some highlights from the onboard patches!
Dream Machine – Slide through dreamy whole tone scales as the MorphWiz galaxy spins around your visual waveform!
Axis Of Love – Get physical with your device and move it all around to add cool FM synthesis and special FX to your sound.
Morphtronics – become immersed in an expressive melodic world where the sound echoes all around you.
Rush Analog – The classic analog filter sweep comes alive in this patch which we dedicate to the spirit of RUSH!
Morph Talker – Let MorphWiz do the talking and do watch your language as you slide around on the playing surface!
The Spirit Carries On – There is nothing like expressing a beautiful melody on MorphWiz and this patch i personally use to enjoy playing our Dream Theater song, entitled “Sprit Carries On.”
C Blues Tilt – We provide the right scale and the sounds so all you do is have to rock out and remember to move your device around to bring out the cool raspy blues tones! Try turning off the Lock Pitch switch as well to get the slippery bends that you need to get deep into the Blues!
MorphWiz-Play is an immersive audio-visual synthesizer
Includes 30 presets programmed by the Wizard himself, Jordan Rudess
A one-of-a-kind instrument with revolutionary pitch control
Fun for everyone from young children to seasoned musician
G-Stomper VA-Beast is a polyphonic virtual analog Synthesizer to produce complex synthetic sounds of any variety, designed for experienced sound designers as well as for complete beginners. So it’s up to you if you just explore the Factory sounds or if you start right away with designing your own sounds in impressive studio quality. Its sound capabilities paired with the intuitive and clearly laid out interface simply makes G-Stomper VA-Beast to the ultimate Mobile Synthesizer. You will be able to create the sounds you want, and you’ll do it faster than on any other mobile synthesizer.
What’s new in version 126.96.36.199
New Audio Session Recorder to record your live session in real-time as .wav
New LOCK MONO switch on the Mixer,FX,Master to to temporary work on the mix in mono
New MIDI setting to transpose incoming MIDI Notes by -6..+6 semitones
New MIDI IN/OUT indicator at the left side of play/stop/record
New Multi-Mute switch on the Mixer
New ‘Auto-Rearrange Sequence’ feature on Time Signature changes
• VA-Beast Synthesizer : Polyphonic Virtual Analog Performance Synthesizer (Advanced FM support, Waveform and Multi-Sample based Synthesis)
• VA-Beast Poly Grid : Polyphonic Step Sequencer, max 12 Tracks
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 12 Channels (Parametric 3-band Equalizer + Insert Effects per Channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Units (43 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Units (39 Effect Types)
• Timing & Measure : Tempo, Swing Quantization, Time Signature, Measure
• Piano Keyboard : On various Screens (8 Octaves switchable)
• 2 oscillator assemblies, each with 6 regular waveforms: saw, pulse, triangle, sine, noise, dual sine (allows up to 4-Operator FM)
• Full Multi-Sample support per oscillator (7th Waveform: PCM)
• Oscillator Sync
• Powerful Modulation Framework: FM, Differential FM, Filter Frequency/Resonance Modulation, Distortion, Distortion Ring Modulation (extra oscillator aboard), Ring Modulation
• 5 FM algorithms: PhaseFM (like in DX7), Log+, Log+/-, Lin+, Lin+/-
• 3 Modulation LFOs / per voice (usable in cycling or envelope mode).
• 3 Modulation Envelopes / per voice (usable in Attack Decay, Attack Hold Release or repeating AD mode)
• 2 Filter Sections, each with 8 filter types, each optionally with Keyboard Tracking
• 3 Dedicated ADSR Envelopes for filter frequency and Amplification
• Stereo Unison (up to 5 layers)
• Arpeggiator with 4 different operation modes in up to 4 Octaves
• Polyphonic Glide: Morph between complete chords
• Polyphonic Legato: Morph between complete chords without re-triggering the envelopes
• Chord Memory: Map complete chords to a single key
• Full round-trip MIDI integration (IN/OUT), Android 3.1+: USB (host), Android 6+: USB (host+peripheral) + Bluetooth (host)
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 4 Compressor/Limiter types, 4 (8-Band) Vocoders, 7 Resonant Filters, Gate, Transient Shaper, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phasers, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 5 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Granulator, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, 2 Overdrives, Saturation, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO’s, Envelope Followers
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Sum or Track by Track Export for later use in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice
• Real-Time Audio Recording of your Live Sessions, 8..32bit up to 96kHz
• MIDI File Export: Pattern MIDI Export for later use in your favorite DAW or MIDI Sequencer
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
Cross Dj is a pro DJ app for Android. Mix tracks in perfect sync on a powerful audio engine. Engineered by Mixvibes, digital DJing pioneer for 15 years.
FULL VERSION, ALL FX INCLUDED – NO ADDITIONAL PURCHASES, NO POP-UPS
/// MIX IN PERFECT SYNC
• Accurate BPM detection of your music, down to the last decimal.
• Stable Sync: one-press, and the 2 tracks never go out of phase.
• Split Mono: Pre-listen your music tracks before mixing them.
• Progressive, manual pitch bend.
• Customizable, manual pitch range (4, 8, 16, 32, 100%).
• Accurate Beat-grid editing: make any track sync properly.
• Parallel waveforms mode to visually check if your tracks are synced.
• New Quantize feature : hot cues and loops are automatically set on the beat.
• Smart-seek: Tap on the waveform to fast-forward & get a seamless jump.
• Automix: Let Cross DJ mix your tracks and play music automatically, from any sources (playlist, album, etc.).
• External mixer: control EQs and crossfader with hardware mixers.
/// OUTSTANDING AUDIO PERFORMANCE
• Best mix performance for an Android DJ app.
• Low latency: music reacts instantly to your actions.
• Extremely realistic scratch sound as on real turntables.
• 15 effects (Bi-filter, Low-pass, Hi-Pass, Delay, Echo, Phaser, Flanger, Cut, Crush, Bliss, Brake, Roll, etc.).
• Keylock mode: change BPM without affecting the tone.
• No load time when starting-up the app.
• Autogain: automatically equalizes the levels of 2 tracks.
• SoundCloud integration: Play streamed tracks in seconds.
/// INTUITIVE INTERFACE
• 2 turntables, full-fledged 3-band EQ mixer – with DJM EQ preset.
• Sampler: 12 sample banks + possibility to record your own samples.
• Large buttons, optimized for small screens.
• Crossfader with 3 modes: cut, autofade, normal.
• This music player is compatible with MP3s, AAC, FLAC and more.
• Multiple sorting options: Sort your library by title, artist, album, BPM or length.
• History pane: display previously mixed tracks.
• Navigation by folder.
• Adjust the tempo by moving the turntable forward / backward.
• Large control pads: XY effect pad, 16 hot-cues pads.
• HQ live recording of your mixes.
• Display remaining time of your tracks.
• Optimized for mobile & tablet.
• Mix Soundcloud : Explore, play and mix all SoundCloud. No premium account needed.
• Optimized for Intel processors.
FL Studio Mobile 3 will be available for Android, iOS and Windows (Phone and App) very soon. Here are some videos showing the new features.
• High quality instruments, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming and sliced-loop reworking
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard
• Drum pads: Configurable
• Audio tracks: audio recording (with monitoring), wav import
• Wave editor:
• Browser with preview button and logical sorting into Instruments, Synths, Drum kits & Loops
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality, battery-friendly audio engine (latency depends on the device)
• Drum loops and sliced loops ready to start your project with a cool beat
• Effects include Limiter, Compressor, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Distortion, Filter and more to enhance your mix
• Multi-track sequencer and intuitive editing options
• Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Edit at the level of tracks, bars or down to individual notes
• Piano roll editor for manual entry of note & chord sequence data or detailed editing of recorded performances
• Undo for all editable screens
• Metronome with tempo settings
• Intuitive positioning of screens with the slide gesture and resize with the pinch gesture
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and AAC
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices
• In-app user manual
• Android 4.1 or later required
• Configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
* “FL Studio” desktop PC version (sold separately) is installed, on average, over 30,000 times each DAY making it one of the world’s most popular and exciting music production systems. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music, the perfect studio partner for FL Studio Mobile. You can download the demo version of the FL Studio Desktop PC version and enhance your FL Studio Mobile projects for free then save to audio format.