Play it anywhere. Waiting for the bus? Work a little slow? Friend to impress? Simply itching to learn? Whip out your iBone. Practice and learn scales and songs. Even play-a-long with any of your own music — accompany the lead, or take the solo spot. Don’t have a clue? Play-a-long with a tune from the iBone Songbook and let roboBone show you the way.
1. Touch or blow (2.3+) to make a sound.
2. Slide your finger to change pitch.
3. Raise and lower the bell to change volume.
With iBone, you can cover the Trombone’s standard two and a half octave range — slur up and down, slide in and out, and easily play way out of tune. It’s the closest you’ll get to the real thing.
No clue about the real thing? Pick a tune from the iBone Songbook, and let roboBone show you the way as you play along with the band accompaniment. Just tap the rings at the bottom of their fall to hit the right note at the right time.
iBone comes free with seven songs:
– Theme from 2001: Also Sprach Zarathustra with orchestra
– Aura Lee with piano
– Air (on a G string) with guitar
– Greensleeves with accordian
– Guantanmera with bass, bongos, guitar and drums
– Ride of the Valkyries with orchestra
– Twinkle Twinkle Little Star with piano
Additional songs can be purchased and downloaded. Some of these include:
– Sloop John B with Rhythm
– Man of Constant Sorrow with Banjo
– Carol of the Bells with Brass
– First Noel with Ochestra
– O Silent Night with Strings
– O Little Town of Bethlehem with Organ
and more! With more to come.