FL Studio Mobile allows you to create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android phone or tablet device. You can even load the FL Studio Mobile projects into the ‘FL Studio Desktop PC’ version* and take them to the next level.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
FL Studio Mobile allows you to create complete multi-track projects on your iPod, iPhone or iPad and, if you want, load mobile projects into FL Studio and take them to the next level.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile HD has you covered.
Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
October 2012 FL Studio Mobile Android Update. The following video shows FL Studio Mobile for Android Asus Nexus 7.
Playback & Recording
Instrument screen (categories to do)
Project screen (.flm files from the iOS version can be loaded)
Step graph editor
Share and export
Adaptations for even more screen resolutions
Testing on all the different devices
Audio Recording (Note: won’t be available in the first Android release, scheduled for 1.1)
Mix, record, play and perform your own electronic music with the SPC – Music Sketchpad 2. It’s the Android app for sampling, sequencing and beat programming on your phone or tablet.
Start producing now: Play loops and sequences with the 16-pad multi-touch enabled main screen and program your own sequences and drum grooves by setting steps and notes.
Upload and manipulate your own loops and sounds or use and mix the ones included in the app or provided for download on mikrosonic’s website. Tweak the sounds with the sampler and effects like reverb, phaser and distortion. Record any sound with your device’s built-in microphone.
Optimized for phones and 7- to 10-inch tablets.
If you already use mikrosonic’s popular RD3 HD – Groovebox, loops you’ve created and exported there can also be instantly available to work into your music!
Use the SPC – Music Sketchpad to:
– 16-pad screen mixes loops and sequences
– Remix your tracks in real-time
– Import your own samples/loops in the WAV format up to 24-bit 96 kHz
– Recording of performances in exportable WAV format
– Comes with 2 pre-programmed scenes
– Additional scenes for download at the mikrosonic website
– Pad play options: Loop, One Shot and direct sample play
– Three pad start options: Instant, Next Beat, Next Bar
– Tap Tempo
Program your own beats and grooves
– Full featured drum machine
– Flexible sequencer
– Step sequencer for each of the 16 pads
– Every step sequencer with up to 64 steps
– Individual velocity/accent settings for each step
– Different step lengths from 1/4 to 1/32
Scribble your musical ideas
– 16 tracks with up to 4 variations
– Keyboard for melodic composition
– Sound library with one-shot samples
Record sounds and loops
– Record your voice, instrument or any other sound directly with your device’s built-in microphone
– Record one-shot samples with trigger function
– Record loops in sync with quantization and overdub function
– Use the recordings instantly in your performance
Edit your sounds
– Waveform display
– Gain, pan and tuning knobs
– Envelope control with attack and decay
– Reverse, normalize and cut function
– Up to 16 steps volume and pan envelope for loops
– Slicer for recombining loop elements
– All actions in real-time
– Reverb, delay, phaser, filter and distortion
– Freely assignable to each pad
– Real-time controllable effects
– X/Y control field for each effect
– 4 effect sends
– Chaining of 2 effects
– Multi-touch control
– Optimized for phones and 7- to 10-inch tablets
– Special rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
– OpenSL integration for lower latency
– Direct integration of RD3 HD – Groovebox loops
– Integrated browser for loading WAV files from your SD card
– SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
– File sharing capability
– Android 2.2 or higher
– screen resolution 800×480 (WVGA) or higher
– 800 MHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
Please note that version 2 of the SPC is a multiple APK that will start the older version 1.8.2 of the SPC instead of version 2.0 if the Android version on your device is below Android 2.2.
Create and improvise music in an intuitive and visual way. This app brings the full creative power of the internationally awarded interactive Reactable instrument used by renowned musicians like Björk to your mobile device.
All Reactable mobile users get access to exclusive content. Download and remix original tables by Oliver Huntemann, Nortec Collective Bostich+Fussible, Amo+Navas, Gui Boratto and many more.
• Top 10 Music App Worldwide by App Store
• New And Noteworthy by Apple
• Featured in Best Music Apps by iTunes Rewind
• App of the week and Hall of fame App
• 2nd and 3rd Best Music App Ever by Best App Ever
• Interactive category nomination by BI Designs of the Year
*Reactable Mobile* enables you not only to create your own sound tables but also to act as producer by remixing tables of fellow Reactable musicians, adding your personal touch and share it again in a seamless way.
Based on the very same audio and graphics engine as the Reactable, the mobile version brings a complete range of objects to multi-touch devices:
• Generate sound with a set of generator objects including are loop players, synthesizers, oscillators and input object.
• Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shapers, delays, modulators and filters.
• Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencers, LFOs and accelerometer.
• Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
The new version gives you mobile access to the brand new *Reactable Community* where you’ll be able to listen and remix tracks created by your friends and musicians, to watch videos of their performances, to comment and to share your favorites.
Compose and produce music quickly using loops and one-shot samples with ReLoop Music Sequencer, the loop-based production tool with a simple interface and powerful editing abilities. Using drag and drop interaction, ReLoop lets you copy, paste, slice, snap, zoom, and resize preloaded and original loops with CD quality stereo sound.
A Portable Production Studio.
When choosing the WAV loops and samples for your track, you can preview new loops in real time to see if they fit your song. Cut, stretch, and edit your way to a finely tuned creation of unlimited length with excellent quality playback. The sample accurate engine keeps timing precise.
When you’re done, you can export your finished masterpiece to a WAV file and share it with friends and colleagues or tweak it with new tracks using ReLoop again.
ReLoop Music Sequencer
Shrink or stretch tracks and adjust playback length
The Slice option splits an event in two pieces. Use this feature to cut a sample into small chunks and move it around or edit it out.
The Insert feature adds spaces (from one measure to one sixteenth of measure) into the timeline at any point to break them up as a quick alternative to slicing and stretching.
The Mixer button brings up the mixer board to adjust the volume levels of each of the ten tracks on screen (from full to mute).
You can even stretch a project’s original BPM from one half to twice the initial value with the BPM button. New loops automatically stretch to fit the BPM of the project.
Directly Import WAV files exported from Electrum Drum Machine, also from developer nikotwenty
View or turn off the waveform of your audio loops
Learn basic use and advanced file naming, saving, and uploading details to get the most out of ReLoop Music Sequencer
Expect new features to come; updates are always free Reploop is available for $2.99