FL Studio Mobile allows you to create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android phone or tablet device. You can even load the FL Studio Mobile projects into the ‘FL Studio Desktop PC’ version* and take them to the next level.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile has you covered. Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
FL Studio Mobile allows you to create complete multi-track projects on your iPod, iPhone or iPad and, if you want, load mobile projects into FL Studio and take them to the next level.
If it’s a beat on the step sequencer, a melody on the piano roll or a full song on the playlist, FL Studio Mobile HD has you covered.
Never lose that idea again. Get it down and happening wherever you are.
October 2012 FL Studio Mobile Android Update. The following video shows FL Studio Mobile for Android Asus Nexus 7.
Playback & Recording
Instrument screen (categories to do)
Project screen (.flm files from the iOS version can be loaded)
Step graph editor
Share and export
Adaptations for even more screen resolutions
Testing on all the different devices
Audio Recording (Note: won’t be available in the first Android release, scheduled for 1.1)
Mix, record, play and perform your own electronic music with the SPC – Music Sketchpad 2. It’s the Android app for sampling, sequencing and beat programming on your phone or tablet.
Start producing now: Play loops and sequences with the 16-pad multi-touch enabled main screen and program your own sequences and drum grooves by setting steps and notes.
Upload and manipulate your own loops and sounds or use and mix the ones included in the app or provided for download on mikrosonic’s website. Tweak the sounds with the sampler and effects like reverb, phaser and distortion. Record any sound with your device’s built-in microphone.
Optimized for phones and 7- to 10-inch tablets.
If you already use mikrosonic’s popular RD3 HD – Groovebox, loops you’ve created and exported there can also be instantly available to work into your music!
Use the SPC – Music Sketchpad to:
– 16-pad screen mixes loops and sequences
– Remix your tracks in real-time
– Import your own samples/loops in the WAV format up to 24-bit 96 kHz
– Recording of performances in exportable WAV format
– Comes with 2 pre-programmed scenes
– Additional scenes for download at the mikrosonic website
– Pad play options: Loop, One Shot and direct sample play
– Three pad start options: Instant, Next Beat, Next Bar
– Tap Tempo
Program your own beats and grooves
– Full featured drum machine
– Flexible sequencer
– Step sequencer for each of the 16 pads
– Every step sequencer with up to 64 steps
– Individual velocity/accent settings for each step
– Different step lengths from 1/4 to 1/32
Scribble your musical ideas
– 16 tracks with up to 4 variations
– Keyboard for melodic composition
– Sound library with one-shot samples
Record sounds and loops
– Record your voice, instrument or any other sound directly with your device’s built-in microphone
– Record one-shot samples with trigger function
– Record loops in sync with quantization and overdub function
– Use the recordings instantly in your performance
Edit your sounds
– Waveform display
– Gain, pan and tuning knobs
– Envelope control with attack and decay
– Reverse, normalize and cut function
– Up to 16 steps volume and pan envelope for loops
– Slicer for recombining loop elements
– All actions in real-time
– Reverb, delay, phaser, filter and distortion
– Freely assignable to each pad
– Real-time controllable effects
– X/Y control field for each effect
– 4 effect sends
– Chaining of 2 effects
– Multi-touch control
– Optimized for phones and 7- to 10-inch tablets
– Special rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
– OpenSL integration for lower latency
– Direct integration of RD3 HD – Groovebox loops
– Integrated browser for loading WAV files from your SD card
– SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
– File sharing capability
– Android 2.2 or higher
– screen resolution 800×480 (WVGA) or higher
– 800 MHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
Please note that version 2 of the SPC is a multiple APK that will start the older version 1.8.2 of the SPC instead of version 2.0 if the Android version on your device is below Android 2.2.
Caustic 2 is a rack-mount simulation that combines synthesisers, a sampling drum machine, and effects to create music. Everything is optimized for real-time performance, no internet connection required.
Create your rack by adding any 6 of these machines:
Unlock the full version buy purchasing the “CAUSTIC Unlock Key”. The full version enables song saving as well as exporting to WAV, Ogg and MIDI.
SDCard: All samples and songs are stored on your sdcard.
Wake Lock: A few people have requested an option to keep the app awake, this is now available through the menu options.
Billing: To unlock the app for those who bought it with in the old in-app purchase in v1.0
INTRODUCING CAUSTIC 3!!!!!
Caustic 3 on Amazon
Caustic 3 is a music creation tool inspired by rack-mount synthesizers / samplers rigs.
Everything is real-time and optimized for mobile devices.
Create your rack by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
* Subsynth – Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCMSynth – Multi-sample wave synthesizer
* BassLine – 303-like monosynth
* BeatBox – 8-channel sampling drum machine
* PadSynth – Harmonic table pad synthesizer
* 8BitSynth – 8bit equation solver synthesizer
* Modular – Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
* Organ – Hammond-like tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
* Vocoder – 8-band harmonic vocoder
* FMSynth – DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
* KSSynth – Karplus-Strong string modeling synth (new!)
The app also includes:
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (16 effect types)
* Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb effects
* Master section with parametric EQ and limiter
* Song sequencer
Supports automation on most controls and includes powerful editors for modifying recorded automation curves.
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth, BeatBox, and Vocoder.
Supports all uncompressed WAV files (8-16-24-32bit, any sampling rate).
The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2), SFZ and FL Studio mobile instruments (.instr, .ZIP)
Class-compliant USB MIDI controllers can be connected via USB OTG cable on devices running at least Android 3.2 and supporting USB host mode.